Saturday, July 11, 2009

bery-the-blur me

i am currently home alone
and i am totally blank about what am i supposed to do
before
i needed someone to take me back home from my grandma's place
no one willing to (neh..thankz to that "good" cousin lor)
aunt was sleeping..didnt wish to disturb her
ended up..i drove back alone
(yuhoo..sounds so great!)

kinda history that i hadnt been driving alone
always..mom's besides me T.T
kinda ages i wasnt driving
2 months? yea..think so..

thanks Guan Yin Ma i am back home safely
lol..just a short distance but still i am worring sick
reckless driver i am..
will be thinking of some other things while driving..
emo-ing
shittene! how could that happens?
it always happens..lol
guess mom n dad will never read my blog..
pray hard for me

was practising piano just now..lol
cant believe i was doing that
lousy piano player
aiks...no confident at all

hypnotizing myself : i ❤ piano , i ❤ practising , i ❤ you victor!

ended up..
facebook-ing..slacking..msn-ing...blur-ing
*hypnotizing-falied*

omg!
mom asked me to wash the clothes!
shittene..how can i forget again..
*be right back*

okay..it's done
basically..it's not..
because i need to wait for another 45mins, perhaps?
@@

whatever..continue blogging my very-the-blur-post
aiks..actually..
i got lotsa things need to be done
packed my things
going yoga (mum asked me not to since i am driving alone..ORZ)
cleaning up the store room..throwing all those unwanted books
guess what?
not a single "task" i have done
yes! mum is going to kill me when she is back
yuhoo...
(whispering: help..somebody helps me please..)

okay okay
i heard you, uncle thunder!
i am not afraid of you!
you destroyed my dad's com few weeks back..
but his daughter, me..*fearless*

(stubborn..reluctant to off)

deep down inside: uncle thunder, please..dont hurt my lappie..he is innocent..blame the owner

it's 630pm now..
still need to wait for the laundry to be done
how late will it be then?
i still need to return the car to aunt..
and of course gona have my dinner back there

i wonder if i know how to on the car light
since i will be driving in the dark..
lol
i feel like hanging out..
but i am wondering about where am i supposed to go..
what about tonight?

i am not ready in everything!
kill me please..
i am slacking like no others
hahahaha..
symptoms of a cuckoo?
hahahahaha..
probably!

oops..aunt just called
she is asking when i will appear..lol
stole her car while she was sleeping.. =P
okay..she invited me to go for Bah Kut Teh
*stressed*
wasnt ready in everything
and..
it is raining..
situation got worse!
driving alone in the rain and in the dark!
Guan Yin Ma..popi me please~

it is raining like dog shit now
all the clothes outside drenched!
haha..
mum wont know about this because when she is back..
the clothes already dried
i am safe!
hahahahaha

people out there.ignore this post!

perharps
comment about what really happen to me?
T.T

1 comment: