Saturday, June 27, 2009

addicted!

i am currently addicted to one of the facebook games so-called
Typing Maniac
guess what?
i am really a maniac while playing this game
i kept on screaming in front of the screen like a mad people
fingers were crossing over one another
and my eyes..
:hilo:
it was really torturing!
but..
i likey!

*HOMO SAPIENS*

*ROMAN SOLDIER*

few days back..it was so surprising that we get to play facebook game back in our hostel!
usually they blocked it for NO REASONS!
=.=
in that case..
i was so addicted in playing Typing Maniac
until i wasnt willing to take my bath although it was already 4pm
(forgive me.hahas)
and then..
things happened...
think that yihui and i must had "da bao kei" (cantonese)
we even lost the LOUSY wireless connection!

OK,FINE!
we went for shower then.

during night times
i get to borrow a broadband from a friend of mine,yanran
thank you so much!
for blogging purpose..
PRECIOUS MEMORIES
specially dedicated to all my going-to-leave friends!
*wink*

and of course
not to forget "part-time" facebook-ing
lols

i cant have a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP if i dint hit a higher score
so...
i was struggling until...

tadda~

*2oTH CENTURY MAN*

my high score for that day..
115.431
but also not enough ler~
i want more!
haha
and that's why..
i was suffering from insomnia again
cant sleep well!
haha..just giving excuses

and today
here i come..
to Penang, my aunt's house
wireless!
signal : excellent
you will never imagine how excited i am
ok.not to waste a single second
*loading....*
TYPING MANIAC!
ekeke

again..
yelling..screaming..
shoulder-ache..
eyes = @@

not to disappoint myself..

i am now a MODERN AGE MAN!
Yuhoo!!

Rank #10
:woooh:

somehow
i wana be an ALIEN!!!
hahaha
can i?

ok.enough for today
my left shoulder is aching right now
HELP!
the pain is killing me
i need massage desperately!
i miss my yoga teacher~

1 comment:

  1. i can imagine how u scream.. sure woke alot of people up...

    ReplyDelete