Tuesday, December 29, 2009

yui neva noe

have been waiting for days..weeks..months
seriously..
i miss him
i really cant stop thinking of him
the laughter he brought to my life is undeniable
the smile he put on my face is so sweet and warm
how could i ever..ever.. forget





i wish i can see you once again before going back that bloody boring campus
but how can you let me down by not showing up in my hometown for the right time and for the right people like me?




arhh..my beloved beloved Theodore!
how can you be so kawaaiiitene?
i heart your lil' tummy lots



LOL

p/s: aiks..when only i can get to watch the movie? kenapa Tpg Sentral tak ada zek?! grrr...

2 comments:

  1. former part got a bit touching, i thot who is the one so special..
    comes to latter part, fainted, alvin and the chipmunk 2???lol... nvm la, i guess BM got on show de, calm down calm down^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..jasmie..i dont have special one to miss
    kesian..lol
    hanor..maybe will go sunway watch ... ekeke..wana join us? hehe

    ReplyDelete