Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ma Kissmas for 2009



Melli Kissmas~



ma cute little devil cousin :D
Wenyi the tiger! She eats alot, like tiger! hahas



presents that I prepared for the kids!



she was trying to kiss me after receiving the x'mas present! what a realistic lil' devil hahas



i was "hired" to be the babysitter of these two cutties, Wenyi & Xinyi
i am free now but i started to miss them already

"Wenyi.. I want massage!"



Celestial the Jolin-look-alike lil cousin =P

we had BBQ at my uncle's house during x'mas eve
but i havent get the photos yet



candy house, how I wish I could have one~



and I meet my beloved ginger bread man! *happy*

meeting up with friends before leaving for christmas







Christmas feel kat Taiping Sentral =D







LOL..a veli formal pic with huixing and weiseang



I was the only one busy talking like nobody that night =(

okay..that's all
a veli veli boring post..haha
good nights

4 comments: