Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What a day

While I was having a meeting for all the KK and PKK

I received Siew Dee’s call and guess what she told me?

“Hey, UKJK now!”

“What?! I thought postpone to next week?”

I was so stunned and what I knew to do was straight away run to gymnasium. I supposed I wasn’t really running because the legs’ muscles still cramp. Not to emphasize more about the shoulders’ cramp and the joints! I can hardly bend my arms! T.T Owh..how am I gona do pumping/push-up (non-stop) later? What about the “lari ulang alik” to examine our so called “ketangkasan”? I don’t think I still can be fast and alert since I’ve been moving like a tortoise after Saturday’s Yoga Lesson. I felt so regret after doing the Head Stand.

Reality is cruel. No exemption. 1st station, pumping! *faint*

I took a deep breath and tried so hard to push myself to the limits.

I can feel my hands shaking but what i've scored in the end just 3 points out of 5. Arh..everyone in my group scored 5 except me I guess =( Last semester I scored 5 too. I thought I can scored well in this station because other than this, I wasn’t really that good in long jump (with short legs?) and also “sit and reach”(with stiff bones?)

*speechless*stunned*disappointment*helpless*tears*

No way! I’m gona be tough! Ju! Mental control mental control! T.T

Lastly (only for today), was that freaking tiring 2.4km. No stamina, no practice, no mental readiness. Just go for it ! It was raining and the first thing came into my mind was “Shittene..my clothes and bed sheets are hanging under the rain! I wana go back! ” Aiks..ignore it..running in the rain will be quite “romantic” huh?

When it was my turn to run, the weather turned cloudy =) but still I can feel the heat.; While I was running, I can feel the “HOT”! Damn! The skin whitening still in its progress, now I turn darker again &!^@*#*&!@!^

It was quite “romantic” after I accomplished this mission. I COULD SEE STARS TWINKLING ABOVE MY HEAD AND BIRDS CHIRPING TO ME? It doesn’t sound so bad after all. @@

Things aren’t over yet. 3pm we gathered at the gym again to be brief about what we are going to test for the games, which are badminton and “bola baling” tomorrow. Mr. Pink Panther, our lecturer for badminton never ever showed up during our PJ lesson. We learn nothing from him and yet tomorrow we will be tested. Okay. I personally did learn something from Datuk Lee, which is the facial expression when he gained victory. So sad that they don’t have this kinda test. @@

We came back after 530pm. And 9pm I went out for practice again, till 1030pm.

I am quite worried for tomorrow’s test. Pray hard that my wrist will not pain due to too much practices. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment