Saturday, March 21, 2009

Here I am blogspot

Finally..
I created a new blog here..
Joujou had been asking to create one since decades ago..
I did..the Xanga..but not even a single post out there..neither signing in for that..
Forget about that..
Here i am blogspot..
WELCOME ME PLEASE~!
XP
It's 4.06am now..
Guess what? I am so dedicated to deal with my assignments..
(But somehow still here blogging..=.=)

I am so excited to blog lar..First Time in My Life..
Exaggerating? Of course not..first time blogging in blogspot mar..
Hmm..okies..stop crapping..haha~

Hey..i m so impressed with myself..
Notice my blogspot URL?
The initial JU=my name~
Was cracking my head thinking about the URL..
juju0703? jaslyn0703?
Not OUTSTANDING enough ler...
"TING~!" - *bulb ons*
GOOGLE
"any word related to Ju"
~search~
AHA~!!
This is how Google lead me to Jubilance

jubilance (noun) - a feeling of extreme joy

joy,joyfulness,joyousness - the emotion of great happiness

triumph - the exultation of victory


And that was how it became the URL of my blog =.=

Hmm...it is a positive noun..i guess..OBVIOUSLY

Hahas..whatever la..

But i likey~


I watched two movies in a row just now


showing on TV2

showing on TV3

These two movies amused me~=D
And i was enjoying my Puer Tea~
I am loving it again~ seriously~







It's 525am now..
I am still "surviving"
Thanks to Puer~ haha
Gona pay full concentration for my assignments now~

西游记 -(狮驼岭) 读后感
哟~取西经,塞嘛惊啊!


No comments:

Post a Comment