Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eat is all I know

Time flies..
1 week holiday is over in a glimpse of an eye..
Unwilling to come back
I am pretty sure i will be missing mum's cooking
Not to forget my beloved grandma and 2Kim's cooking

mum purposely cooked this for me~
I have been asking this yummy
pork meat + herbal soup mee for a long time
She said, "Nah..dont say i only cook for korkor..I am not bias one~"
Lols~
Muackz~ thanks mum~ i know
You can never imagine how i feel when i was drinking the herbal soup~
Taking the pork meat + meatballs together with
syambal
Vegetables + fried onions ~
This combination is more than perfect~!
I am feeling hungry now =(

And mum made me these.
jelly with lai chi and long ngan + sweet corns as the toppings
I love it when it is cold enough
I feel like a princess back home~hahas
Can i have one now? *sob*

TADA~
Dear grandma and 2Kim prepared all these for me..
"Farewell" for me..every week perhaps..=P
1)
Lap Lap Chai (my favourite~! I used to call it that way because the carrots, beans, tofu, chilis, onions are cut into cubes)
2)Steamed egg soup (grandma is very pro in making this..it's like
taofufa~!! And i requested for this) Well done grandma~! You dint disappoint me~ haha
3)
Hong Bak ( Pork meat of course~ favourite)
4)Grilled chicken with pumpkins (grandma was cutting them into small pieces..hee~)

I am back to campus
My room mate and I move from G1/20 to G1/18
=.=
We dont have keys to go into our room sweet room
Two of us totally forget about taking keys from the office.
When we get to realise about this, it was already 530pm.
Office closed at 5.00pm
Between..i was busying calling friends to ask for help.
So was my roomate..she called the "authorities" incharge.
But nothing helps.
I was so frustrated with "that".
Hmm..what to do? It is our fault for forgetting the key. Haha~

So, G1/18 is now crowded with 4 people, luggages and stuffs

BLUR@@

4 girls laughing like no others.
Imagine that?
Just for one night.
Whatever
lar =P

It is 1.20am now
And i kinda recall that i just slept for 3 hours..
What the heck?
I am still consider "active" now~
Cannot be~!
I am going to undergo the scary PJ lesson later.
I need to have a good night sleep now.
"Xuxuxu~go sleep~"

Good nights~



No comments:

Post a Comment