Thursday, April 29, 2010

Honeymoon

Imma currently in the pre-exam honeymoon period
Slacking all days doing nothing but eat-sleep-play
Relax. relax. relax.
I can foresee the coming suffering days with stressful days and sleepless nights
Not motivated nor any determination to stare at the notes for more than 10 minutes
Yea. No motivation No determination. That's my key to success
This is my so-called Great Minds Think Different *wink*
Trying so hard to give excuses to slack for this weekend again


Cant wait for Saturday Movie Night with Mum and Dad


"問~~"


Old Movies Check List
1. Bride Wars (checked)
2. Old Dogs (checked)
3. Twilight (checked)
4. Step Up 2 (checked)


Call me a Movie Freak =D
And for now, 9 minutes of studying please

2 comments:

  1. sienz~ me too! lazy!
    tml got small test lagi!
    sleepy + sad + scared

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..same same la..
    cham la.now weekend also like tat

    ReplyDelete