Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Duno what to post

It is now the second week for the new semester, new degree course
This first thing I did when i get the timetable was looking at which lessons I can sleep in the class @@
But so sad that it turns out to be "NO" :(
Almost everyday we will be having PC lessons
And my favourite Chinese lecturer, Pn.Ee will be teaching (Monday till Thursday)
How can I sleep during her lessons? She is too good that I dont dare to do such thing in front of her XD
Hahas..but luckily her lesson is quite interesting and TENSE..so I wont fall asleep =P

Hmm..Last semester, I was the PKK of the class
Incidents like.."Ah Ju..WAKE UP!..the lecturer is leaving..faster let her/him mark the attendance" wont happen anymore
For this brand new semester, I am free to sleep anytime..but I'm not allowed to :( How sarcastic?

I supposed ISL stands for Intensive Self-Learning?
Whatever..cause I personally see ISL stands for Intensive Sleeping Lifestyle
Muahahaha..luckily I still have time to sleep in the class (1 hour only)
And ONLY tuesdays and thursdays :(
Better than done?

The stupid MQA thingy is bothering everyone!
We need to collect and filed up all the information, papers, works, assignments for the past 3 semesters!
As we can hardly gather all each by ourselves, so we helped each other and gathered 1 copy
And use those copies to photostat for everyone EACH again!
The files and the photostatting money already cost me over hundreds ringgit!
SHITTENE! I HATE MQA!!
I am so "dry" now and I owe people money =.=
I really dont understand why they need to check all these..Why cant a class shared 1 file?!
We are all from the same class. And what we did now, we all photostatted the same things!
It's just about wasting wasting wasting..and still..WASTING!
Gggrrr....

1 comment: