Saturday, August 1, 2009

being...


supposed coming up next should be bro's convo and yihui's birthday

but these two days

i am not really in the mood to blog about them =P

just resizing and uploading few photos

i was already feeling bored

hahaha..sick of blogging?

hopefully i am not..hehe


maybe just because i am currently home-sweet-home

to be more specify

i am currently "grandma-sweet-grandma" home?

yeah~been staying at grandma's place for 2 nights

a girl without parents here is not allowed to stay alone at her home-sweet-home

parents left me alone and went to KL last Monday T.T


nevermind..i am enjoying back here

at first..yes..i really was!

lotsa food for me to eat..

lotsa tip bits for me to crunch..

lotsa drinks for cooling down the heaty body

ended up..i seemed like eating for every two hours

every two hours i will start looking for FOOD!


when i was conscious enough not to seek for food

my very the sweet grandma will start offering me food to eat =.=


"juju..lu ai jiak jit lei bo?"
(juju..do u wana eat this one?)

"juju..lu iao liao boi?"
(juju..are you hungry?)

"juju..jiak pooi liao!"
(juju..come have your lunch/dinner ad!)

"juju..lim teeng ar.."
(juju..come and drink soup!)

"juju..ma zai lu ai jiak ha mi?"
(juju..what you wana eat tomorrow?)


i was like.."ah ma..please stop offering me food to eat"

you know i cant resist..hahaha

see..my grandma is so cute

afraid that her beloved cucu, me, will starve huh?


my cousin, Soo How told me this in facebook

"now you know why everyone in my family is big and huge. All thanks to ah ma!"


oh my guan yin ma~

i duwan to be big and huge!

i feel that i already am

help!


okay.been putting tonnes n tonnes of calories into my body

seriously i need to exercise!

YOGA!

haha..been skipping classes for nearly 3 weeks? =P

so sorry..went to cameron..went to kl (bro's convo)

i must go today!


yeah~i went

it was really tiring

not been doing for such a long time

both my hands and legs were shaking =.=

but still..i enjoy doing yoga..ekeke


not many people attend class today

and all of us got free massage
massaging our back
yuhoo~so relaxing
thankz to our awesome yoga teacher
how i wish every day got massage.hehe

aunt came to pick me up after my yoga class
she invited me to go for Bah Kut Teh again
"huh? I thought Ah Ma cooked for us d?"
"I've been missing Bah Kut Teh since that day!"

"erm..okay..anything will do..i am okay.as long as there is something for me to eat.haha"


and so..we went for Bah Kut Teh
and top up 2 bowls of soup
yum yum..feeling satisfied and FULL lol

"Ah kim,later when we are back. should we tell ah ma that we just had our Bah Kut Teh?"

"Noo...you shouldnt! we can never let Ah Ma know we went for Bah Kut Teh.Later she will be scolding us for not going back for dinner."
"Har? Then does that mean i must have my dinner again when we reached? so that she wont suspect?"
"Yea..supposed you must!"
=___= "Ah kim, i am very the full now ler~drank lotsa soup just now"
"Hey..what if later when i talk to Ah Ma, she smells the Bah Kut Teh from my mouth!?"

hahahaha..
we were laughing all the way back home
aunt was teasing me that i am going to have my second dinner soon
wuwuwu~

"juju..jiak pooi liao!" (go take your dinner d!), ah ma said
=.=" i knew that's what will happen
"zai liao..kah leng seng..boh iao kut" (i know ad..later..not hungry yet)

after half and hour
"juju..jiak pooi liao!"
:tsk:
she will never give up unless i really go and have my dinner
"ho la ho la..wa ba lu qi jiak" (ok ok..now i go)
::( *asking help from ah kim*
she just kept smiling =.= so bad!


ended up..finished another big bowl of soup
ate the vegetables..BURP~

tak boleh masuk dah! tolong!

"ah ma..wa jia pa liao!" (i am very full ad!)

she smiled and feeling satisfied
yea..how can i ever let my sweet grandma down? eventhough how full i am..i will still eat if you ask me to.. LOL

i miss my straight hair

5 comments: